Sunday, June 25, 2006

Joh for president!

Every now and then, I feel frustrated at the lack of progress of the economical and social situation in France. If I let my mind drift, I'll picture myself 20 years from now as a young, successful and popular Président de la République....
Who doesn't? That's all nice and fine, but what would I actually do to improve the situation?
The first step to build a programme is to identify the main issues. Racism and lack of integration of the black and north-african populations are one. Unemployment are another. Keeping the social benefits system afloat comes third. These issues are all related, so the priorities I have assigned are rather unimportant, all that matters is that those are the problems I would focus on.
The second step consists of identifying causes for these problems, and then devise solutions, points on which I will ellaborate later on.

No comments: